1. What is SilkChain?
SilkChain is the world's first project dedicated to the improvement of international trade industry by using blockchain technology. It is also the biggest project initiated by most powerful and most number of members among all publicly crowdfunded blockchain projects so far. The joint members of the project are well-known enterprise groups, trade entities and e-commerce, logistics, warehousing and financial companies from all over the world. The SilkChain community, composed of many members, will give priority to the construction of "global merchant credit system" and "supply chain financial system". It is expected that in the next three to five years, the global trade will bring about a trillion dollars of incremental annual growth and promote the transfer of traditional international trade remaining to digitalized trade and create additional annual business opportunities of trillions of dollars. All of our members will work together to build an equitable, mutually beneficial international trade ecosystem, and to share the huge dividends of ecological development.
2. What are the DApps matrix of SilkChain?
Silkchain’s partners have many existing technological solutions that can be quickly adapted into the Silkchain Dapps ecosystems including:
SilkCredit – unified global credit bigdata
SilkFinance – cross-border supply chain financial service
SilkContract – contract record keeping and verification
SilkSupply – supply chain management system
SilkB2B – B2B trading platform
SilkExchange – decentralized digital asset exchange
Cross-border payment system
Product quality tracing system
3.What are the Facilitated Scenarios of SilkChain?
The silk chain team has twenty years of experience in cross-border trade, and all team members are from more than 20 countries, and there are hundreds of partners in the world, including:
1) Trade centers: it has covered 6% of the 10300 trade centers all over the world, covering more than 15 million small and medium-sized businesses.
2) Exhibition centers: more than 10 offline O2O exhibition centers located in Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.
3) Wholesale marketplaces with all categories: Covering B2B/B2C/C2C business models, for instance, OSELL Group Singpore has already laid out a global cross-border B2B platform covering 26 countries including Russia, Dubai, Poland, Vietnam, Canada, Malaysia and Indonesia, etc.
4) B2C and B2B E-commerce platforms: including Clothing&Electronicsã&Household and Agriculture Products
5) Logistics: a number of cross-border, domestic logistics and logistics tracking service providers.
6) Overseas Warehousing: overseas warehousing service partners from 8 countries, providing delivery and fulfillment services like FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) for the B2B/B2C e-commerce platforms.
7) Import and export agent: to provide assistance in customs declaration & clearance, logistics and other agency services.
8) Credit insurance service provider that provides contracts, qualifications and basic credit compliance certificates.
9) Supply chain management: domestic and cross-border supply chain service partners, such as supply chain partners offering services for Indomaret and Indofood, who belong to Indonesia local giant: Salim group.
10) Quality traceability: service providers from China, and Australia, using the Internet of things technology to provide product authentication, source of origin tracing and other services,etc.
11) Payment: payment Service providers and digital banking service praters from China, Malaysia and Indonesia.
12) Trade Financing services: trade financing services providers from the UK, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and HK,etc.
13) Insurance services: insurance companies or agents providing all kinds of insurances, including certified goods &goods damage and delay insurance, logistics, cargo insurance, export credit insurance.
14) Technical Services: Technical service providers offering ERP& CRM& Logistics and warehousing system & e-commerce platform development, etc.
4. What are the investors?
JLAB,GSR Capital,btc123.com,CHAIN RENAISSENCE,JUNHAL CAPITAL,Bit World Investment, Overseas:America-GreatWay,UK-WeHoldings,the UAE-E-Net, Saudi Arabia-MOBTY Group
5.What is the total supply and flow rate of Silk Token?
Total supply is 10 billion tokens
The flow rate is 25%.
6.What stage is it now and what the price is?
We finished the angel round investment. Now it is private placement start-up period. Please check the current price on official website.
7.When you list on exchange?
It is expected in the July
8.Is there a lockup period?
According to the investment time and the difference of price，the lockup period of private placement is different. And no lockup period for public placement.
9.How to obtain Silk?
initaial offering,miner’s remuneration,sign up bonus,transaction fee,authorization fee，foundation rewards
10.The main purpose of Silk
As Fuel: The only fuel for the SilkChain smart contract; fuel costs will be paid to miners. In general, the fuel consumption for a particular smart contract is a fixed value of Silk. Silk may experience significant market price fluctuations over time, and the Foundation reserves the right to periodically adjust fuel consumption baselines through voting.
As unit of value transmission measurement:
- When the service provider carries out business on the Blockchain, it serves as the unit for measuring the value and settles the service fee.
-Unit of measure for various value entitlements between users and service providers.
11. The degree of technological development
Reference SilkChain technology stack of official website ：https://www.silkchain.io/pc/technology/overview.html
12.When does Dapp testing and staging?
It is expected to do test in Bahrain in mid-May